Monday 21 May 2012

Cabaret

Hi! these are some of my drawings and designs for cabaret. These are quite early stages and are sort of my developments rather than final designs. I'm just playing around with costume and technique really! 
Cabaret girl possibly "Two Ladies"
Cabaret Boy
My workspace ! 

Cabaret girls! well some of them..."Wilkommen"


Sally and some girls

Sally looking rather haggered "Cabaret"


Current project is designing the costumes for "Cabaret" I'm really loving it and just have found too much inspiration from the 1930s and more. Trying to make it really seedy slutty and dark, these are just some drawings so far. Would love to hear any feedback or opinions...............Ive also realised these pictures are rubbish and I will try to upload new ones and rotate them!

No comments:

Post a Comment